These tools will allow us to verify various parameters including
Track site performance in Google Search results
- Make sure Google can access the content.
- Submit new content to be crawled and remove content you don't want to appear in search results.
- Create and track content that returns visually appealing search results.
- Manage your site with minimal interruptions related to search performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot malware or spam to keep the site clean.
Know how your site is viewed on Google Search and by users
- For which queries your site was displayed in the search results.
- If some queries drove more traffic to your site than others.
- If your product prices, company contact information or events are highlighted in search results with rich snippets.
- Which sites link to your website.
- If your mobile site is performing well for visitors searching on mobile devices.